When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Iwc Spitfire Mark Xv On Ss Bracelet

cpaman

Here are the pics of my new Spitfire Mark XV on SS bracelet from Andrew (Trusty Time).

As usual, fast service, smooth shipping, no problems. 6 days from order to arrival.

This is a great rep!

Issues:

- UTC on the back - but the back is well engraved

- Date font is wrong, but is correctly aligned in the date window.

- The bracelet end links stick above the lugs a bit - Mounted a little high in the lugs (I'm being picky now) - See last pic.

- Watch runs +15 seconds fast (needs service).

I think the bracelet is very well made (considering the orginal braclet would cost $1000). Link removal is like the orginal and very easy to do. The bracelt is very comfortable to wear. Engraving of "IWC" is depp and well done.

Only a experienced IWC person would catch the date font issue or UTC on the back. Just tell your friends that UTC is watch in German :whistling:

My issues are being picky and it will be my daily wear. I am very happy with my purchase considering that the orginal retails for $4600.

Enjoy the pics!

Dan

187009-5648.jpg

187009-5649.jpg

187009-5650.jpg

187009-5651.jpg

187009-5652.jpg

187009-5653.jpg

187009-5654.jpg

187009-5655.jpg

187009-5656.jpg

187009-5657.jpg

187009-5658.jpg

• 3 months later...

Sorry for the necroposting, but...

I've never been a fan of the Spitfire. But lately, i have found myself flirting with Spitfire pics. In fact, it seems that I am starting to fall in love with the Spitfire. Funny, as I had always thought that the Spitfire dial was an unKosher version of the MK XV dial. Alas, I have become more progressive in my conservaive thinking and the Spitfire is on my short-list now. Especially with the bracelet.

Cheers :euro: