When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

18k Rg Franck

dude82

I had recently ordered a franck muller 18k casablanca, but after hearing from the dealer it has come to my attention that the watch has not yet been cleared by customs in taiwan and might be confisticated. I saw this other watch on josh's site and wanted to get some opinions on this watch, any idea how good it is when compared to the gen? is it as good as the one that was offered by eddie before...

Thanks,

iD

here's the url

http://watchwindersworld.com/fmcs10001-cur...2892-p-492.html

Edited by Ishann

Guest RiverwindMDS
I had recently ordered a franck muller 18k casablanca, but after hearing from the dealer it has come to my attention that the watch has not yet been cleared by customs in taiwan and might be confisticated. I saw this other watch on josh's site and wanted to get some opinions on this watch, any idea how good it is when compared to the gen? is it as good as the one that was offered by eddie before...

Thanks,

iD

here's the url

http://watchwindersworld.com/fmcs10001-cur...2892-p-492.html

That is really a good watch...

does that curvex have a decorated rotor? the 2892 18k rg casa (with decorated rotor) is my most fav rep i own! and i own a modded 1680 from ubi and a 063 with 2893.

Has anyone else ordered this watch. I spoke to Joshua and he said that it is available in this dial and in a white dial with blue hands. There was alot of information on the 18K Casablanca so it was easy to decide, for this one not much has been said. Could someone please give their opinion on how good is this rep?

iD

Ishann, have you asked Ruby about the 18k Casablanca? Ruby is a dealer at the RWI forum (the Dark Side), she told me several months ago that she could source that same Casablanca in solid 18k rose gold with 2892. At that moment I didn't buy it since it was too $$ :black_eye: , I was looking for the version with the cheaper 2824 movement. You can find Ruby's subforum on RWI, her e-mail address is goldmedal88@126.com (I have seen her address posted on this forum so I guess no problem doing so again).

By the way you have excellent taste, it is an amazing piece. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

The pictures on the link you gave don't show the movement... seems to be a bit of confusion with these "2892" movements... do some research and ask the dealer if it is 100% genuine Swiss ETA 2892 movement etc.

Read up on posts about it as well. Good luck!