RWG
rosetech

P.4000 Removal

Quick question has anyone removed a p.4000 from a case? The little stem button on the plate seems decorative. Do I need to remove the plate to access the real button? Any thoughts appreciated.

55a90a6b2e55acf1c704647773b28c62.jpg

The fake "button" had me freaked. Turns out it's the little screw below the stem. Approx 360 degree turn with stem in wind position.

I know this is out of the topic but never saw one that had one this wanted to ask ,what is the power reserve on these on how reliable they are ?

Not sure how reliable I’ve only had it a few weeks. Reserve seems excellent. I can leave it in the box 2 days it doesn’t miss a beat. Did I say she’s sexy as hell?
03ce396df1097d1b969037faac04f8c8.jpg

Thats a nice watch! Did you get it new ?

I asked you because the gen is supposed to be 3 days +  i know they made  3 days + clone movements and was wondering is this movement was 3 days (72 hours).

Thx buddy. I haven’t left it off the wrist more than 3 days so not sure exactly but definitely 48 hours+. I got it in an m2m and just installed the crystal.

Thanks for your replies , i was looking into getting one of these ,kind of liked the microrotor concept!

Enjoy it looks good on your wrist!