When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Tt Sub Search

elwopo

Hello to all!

I have to say (again) that this rep culture and habit is MUCH more addictive than I ever imagined!

My collection is growing rapidly (in direct proportion to my PayPal account dwindling). :)

I'm still looking for some select pieces.....so I throw this out every once in a while. What I'd like to find is a good quality TT sub rep. Both black and blue face versions if possible. The drop shipper options depend on what their suppliers have at any given time....and the "in hand" dealers stock what's hot at the moment.

I'd like to know if anyone has recently purchased one of these pieces and is pleased with their product.....or if any dealers can get one they feel confident in selling.

Any information on the current state of this rep would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks....as always.....

elwopo

I just got one from Eddie Lee. Not too impressed. As some of the asthetics have improved the quality hasn't. The new dials are very good. Nice dark blue and crisp gold printing, but the bracelet leaves something to be desired. The large half moon thumbnail cutout on the clasp also bothers me as well as the fact that the sides of the bracelet are not polished. This is one they can't seem to get right.

I just got one from Eddie Lee. Not too impressed. As some of the asthetics have improved the quality hasn't. The new dials are very good. Nice dark blue and crisp gold printing, but the bracelet leaves something to be desired. The large half moon thumbnail cutout on the clasp also bothers me as well as the fact that the sides of the bracelet are not polished. This is one they can't seem to get right.

I got the black dial/bezel TT from EL.. The bracelet does leave something to be desired (it does have polished sides at least) but the rest of the watch looks fantastic...

There was a version going around a while ago that had the SEL done pretty close with an actual plated piece sandwiched between two SS pieces. The SEL is the achilles heel of all TT Subs I have seen. I can't remember who was pimping that version though. I think maybe River and Paul. Nobody else seemed to be able to get ahold of that one (dealers I mean).