When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My bk wm9 v3 lost its crown :(

kornblomst

Hi guys

I have been away from this Forum for so long - probably because I was so content with my bk wm9 16610 that has just worked like a charm.

But now I guess I did something wrong. I wanted to set the date and clock the other day and suddenly the entire crown came off.

Does anyone know someone in the EU who could help with a fix? Some years ago I had it serviced by dmuit/Domenico (dunno if he is active here). I also posted over at repgeek.

thanks in advance for any advice:)

I also realize that rwg supporters earn more credibility but I have been away for so Long that I don’t know where to send my support donations…there are broken links where I am looking

168E9140-9572-43EF-9418-17E4062DB24D.jpeg

Edited by kornblomst
Posted a pam 177 instead of the 16610

Assuming the movement is an ETA, ETA clone or some other common mechanical movement, this would be a simple, straight-forward stem replacement for any local watchmaker. This should not require anyone special. Why not google watchmakers in your area? I would phone them before taking it in to be sure they are willing to work on reps. But, these days, as long as the watchmaker is not working for an official Rolex Service Center (RSC), most do.

• Like 1