When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rwg Vs Trc Vs Darkside

elprimerozen

I would like your opinion for the differences between these forums....like in my opinion in TRC they are more in to the ROLEX info...here its more panerai...and in the Darkside everything is dark :rolleyes: .

What is your opinion?which one of them is delicate :kissing: ?far west :irvine: ?...or hell!! :akuma:

BTW i feel that in this forum nothing comes out with out thinking first...here the topics are more sofisticated!

Thanks!

It is the tone more than anything else. To quote myself, TRC is a James Taylor concert, RWI is more of a mosh pit and RWI ??? (Haven't spent enought time there to have formed an opinion. Of course, many people participate in both TRC and RWI. TRC is kind of like a beach vacation from the city. RWI and its darkside kind of freaks me out.

TRC is like pipe and slippers by the fireside and is now too sedate for me to visit.

RWI is good banter with its fair share of n00bz.

RWG is like stepping off the pavement into moving traffic. Good traffic, mind. :D

As for more sophisticated topics here, this place also has the lowest signal to noise ratio of all the sites. Yes, it's got The Zigmeister, but it's also got Miss Understood.

RWI=High Scool

RWG= Sophomore College

TRC= MBA graduates lounge

I find the most noobs over at RWI, but i also find less berating of their stupid questions. Here at RWG there is the most traffic and the most diverse personalities with many knowledgable mambers. I think alot of the old timers from TRC including myself spend alot of time here. This is probably the best all around forum on the internet to talk about everything from women to watches. I have a great time here. TRC is the no nonsense watches only discussion. We are a bit of a highbrow bunch that don't take kindly to strangers. You won't find much sympathy for those that don't use the search button. TRC will always be my favorite watch forum because I have the most posts there and am a well known member, lots of nostalgia. RWG, is my favorite all around forum on the web!!!