When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Dual Time from Josh (big pics)

Ulich05

The pictures don't do this thing justice. I just got a new camera and lack a tripod and light box to take proper pics. So I did the best I could with what I had. This watch is very very pretty. This is the rose gold style. Once you own something rose gold you will hate yellow gold :Jumpy:

The cz's are just enough to catch someone’s eye when you are out but do not distract from the beauty of this rep. I'd like to write a review in the reviews section but I lack the 25 post count to do so. I'll be there eventually. Clive recommended upgrading the band, which I will do, however the one that comes with it is decent (then again I don't really know a lot about watch bands!)

17047-3097.jpg

17047-3098.jpg

17047-3099.jpg

17047-3100.jpg

17047-3101.jpg

17047-3102.jpg

17047-3103.jpg

Obviously the case back of the watch is completely different than the gen (the gen has a lid w/ a mirror that flips up to expose the movement). There is also no 45 at the 9 o'clock position on the gen. These were not of overwhelming concern and shouldn’t be because this watch can’t be beat for the price. If it looks like there are scratches or anything it's dust because there are no imperfections what so ever in regards to the finish of this watch. I think i'll get a SS one next for the nights im not wearing gold.

Edited by Ulich05

Man thats a darn good looking watch!! Mind me asking how much and how do the diamonds look???

Thank you very much! The diamonds look perfect. I am not skilled enough with my new camera and lack the proper equipment to capture and acurate image. It looks absolutly amazing in person. I received numerous compliments on it this past weekend. The rose gold and diamonds make the watch look like its glows.

• 2 weeks later...
Good looking rep. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

There is now an Overseas Dual Time -- wonder if we'll eventually see a rep of this:

Yes! I think so but it will likely be a cheap one that you and I would not want.

@Ulich05

The great replica you have there is called VC regulateur Chronometer and even if it has dual time that is not its name...even if it is sometimes called Vacheron Constantin Malte Dual Time Regulator

Regards

Gran :)