When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Panerai noob needs help

lemonvr6

Congrats on your new Panerai acquisition! :) Although you might want to consider another PVD pam that was acutally released by Panerai (PAM195, 4A, 9B....etc) The version with the carbon fibre dial is actually released on the Power Reserve model PAM28.

For the more correct looking PVD casing you can PM Davidsenjpn or locate his dedicated forum at: http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showforum=72

For relume jobs, The Zigmeister would be the man for the job: http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showforum=74

Just for the sake of precision: 028 dial is hobnail rather than carbon fibre like 180.

If you are EU located, finepics really does great works on reluming.

The best way to get a PVD-like look on a case is getting it really [beadblasted and] PVD coated.

Palpatine can do it, but he is taking a rest after suffering a familiar loss.

You can also try asking finepics.

Just consider that, as sennsi said, this would not bring you to a closer-with-genuine rep.

Yes I will be offering a PVD service - just waiting for company to finalise the price. This is a proper PVD TiAIN finish so is not jet black but more of a dark grey. Should have the prices this week.

Let me know. I'm not looking to fool anyone, but I want a better finish than I have.