When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Pam Arktos

jpmlora

• 7 months later...

Arktos is a BEAUTIFUL watch... but it has one of the poorest movement in... asia 7750 :black_eye:

my Arktos died also after 1 month... my watchmaker has service my movement and replaced the rotor and some other parts... not cheap, but now i am happy with my watch and it runss still 6 month :D

10% - 20% of all reps will not live out the first month <_< specialy asia 7750 watches. Welcome to the replica world :p

very sad that the most beautiful watches are with asia 7750 movement... other rep movements (6497, 2824-2) are much better

IF I recall correctly the asia 7750 used in the new 092 arktos is a 'modified' 7750, I am wondering if it would be very difficult to purchase a swiss 7750 and replace the asian one -- anyone have any idea how complicated the modification is... i presume it is to allow for the single seconds sub-dial at 9:00.

Thanks.

It's pretty complicated, but can be done (it's going to be expensive).

Take a look at The Zigmeister's article (i.e. the "The Zigmeister 6500") on Replica Watch Guide.

IF I recall correctly the asia 7750 used in the new 092 arktos is a 'modified' 7750, I am wondering if it would be very difficult to purchase a swiss 7750 and replace the asian one -- anyone have any idea how complicated the modification is... i presume it is to allow for the single seconds sub-dial at 9:00.

Thanks.

i don