When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Daytona 4130 movement GEN vs Clean disassembled pictures

CTime

Hi, greetings to all!

We did a dismantling comparison between the gen 4130 movement and the clean 4130 movement.

This movement has been in the market for many years, and it is one of the few Daytona chronograph movements that is known for its ultra-high stability.

Clean has been using 4130 movement for about a year. Comparing to the previous 4130 movement from Noob, this movement has been polished, accessories have been upgraded. It is called v2 4130 movement for others.

We carefully photographed all parts and found that some parts are slightly different in polishing. After all, the price of the movement differs by 50 times. Most of the accessories can be exchanged with gen. So there is no doubt that this is the best replica movement in the world.1.jpg2.jpg65.jpg66.jpg67.jpg69.jpg70.jpg71.jpg72.jpg73.jpg75.jpg68.jpg74.jpg76.jpg77.jpg78.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg7.jpg8.jpg9.jpg10.jpg11.jpg12.jpg13.jpg14.jpg15.jpg16.jpg17.jpg18.jpg19.jpg20.jpg21.jpg22.jpg

23.jpg

24.jpg

25.jpg

26.jpg

27.jpg

28.jpg

29.jpg

30.jpg

31.jpg

32.jpg

33.jpg

34.jpg

35.jpg

36.jpg

37.jpg

38.jpg

39.jpg

40.jpg

41.jpg

42.jpg

43.jpg

44.jpg

45.jpg

46.jpg

47.jpg

48.jpg

49.jpg

50.jpg

51.jpg

52.jpg

53.jpg

54.jpg

55.jpg

56.jpg

57.jpg

58.jpg

59.jpg

60.jpg

61.jpg

62.jpg

63.jpg

64.jpg

We also took a video here.

I hope you can feel the charm of this top replica 4130 movement more clearly from now on. 

See you next time~

Regards,

CTime

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

CTime -- Thanks for the great photo layout.

I have a Clean 116508 with the v1 A4130 & replaced many of the parts with gen parts (including balance & balance bridge), so I know the movement is an accurate clone.

The V2 version looks better, but it would be nice if you could improve the pallets & bridges with stampings on them. I believe those are the weakest points, even in the V2.

Otherwise, I have previously sung the praises of Clean in my recent Something, this way comes 1165xx Daytona threads.

9 hours ago, freddy333 said:

CTime -- Thanks for the great photo layout.

I have a Clean 116508 with the v1 A4130 & replaced many of the parts with gen parts (including balance & balance bridge), so I know the movement is an accurate clone.

The V2 version looks better, but it would be nice if you could improve the pallets & bridges with stampings on them. I believe those are the weakest points, even in the V2.

Otherwise, I have previously sung the praises of Clean in my recent Something, this way comes 1165xx Daytona threads.

Thank you! I will let them know!

And I'm really curious about your work on the balance bridge, may I see some pictures? I haven't see anyone finished this interchanging.

Thank is an amazing replication for such a drastic price difference when compared to the Gen.

2 questions...

The color of the chronograph wheel being a completely different color from the silver Gen.

And the big one, the DAYTONA font on the rotating rotor is way off. I would think that of all the work that has been put into this, it would be one of the main focuses. Guess not. 

Clearly, I'm not to this forum and may not know as much as others but I am just baffled that those two things were overlooked.