When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Vintage Sub Pair

thewightstuff

well my tidying up of the 5512 has finally been completed more or less so felt i should stick up a couple of quick pics since doc pointed out i hadnt done so yet of my pair together. 5512 and 5513, both 200m 660ft matte dials

so here they are following on from the quick snap of the 5512 itself in the bezel insert post further down... hope you like them. if anyone wants pics of anything in particular please let me know.

190402-5007.jpg

190402-5008.jpg

Edited by thewightstuff

well my tidying up of the 5512 has finally been completed more or less so felt i should stick up a couple of quick pics since doc pointed out i hadnt done so yet of my pair together. 5512 and 5513, both 200m 660ft matte dials

so here they are following on from the quick snap of the 5512 itself in the bezel insert post further down... hope you like them. if anyone wants pics of anything in particular please let me know.

190724-4955.jpg

190724-4956.jpg

Very nice watches.

Your restoration efforts turned out wonderfully.

You made a great choice in scooping up the 5512. Excellent investment for your portfolio.

Best regards from Euno!