When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

C. I. A. Warning!

TwoTone

C. I. A. WARNING!!

This morning, from a cave somewhere in Pakistan, Taliban Minister of Migration, Mohammed Omar, in retaliation for the execution of Saddam Hussein, warned the United States that if military action against Iraq continues, Taliban authorities will cut off America's supply of convenience store managers. And if this action does not yield sufficient results, cab drivers will be next, followed by Dell and AOL customer service reps and Motel 6 managers.

It's gettin' ugly!!!.

This morning, from a cave somewhere in Pakistan, Taliban Minister of Migration, Mohammed Omar, in retaliation for the execution of Saddam Hussein, warned the United States that if military action against Iraq continues, Taliban authorities will cut off America's supply of convenience store managers. And if this action does not yield sufficient results, cab drivers will be next, followed by Dell and AOL customer service reps and Motel 6 managers.

It's gettin' ugly!!!.

Sorry, not funny: it's also exceedingly misinformed. Let's see...

Pakistan, Taliban, etc. You realise they were opposed to Saddam Hussein, right? Next, Dell and AOL hire staff from India, a country that has been at war since the formation of Pakistan.

You're calling everyone in a turban a terrorist, which is so monumentally stupid and racist (especially seeing as most people in turbans are from countries at war with Muslims) I don't even know where to begin.

@TT....I think this was meant to go in the Humour Section....no..?

Correctomundo...

Moved

Doesn't it have to be funny for that? :D

@Scoop

You need to lighten up a little dude...

Have an early drink, get laid, smoke a joint, do sumptin...

:lol:

TT

Yeah.....TT's right.....you need to lighten up...go do something to make yourself laugh.......like read all TT's old posts.......if that doesn't make you laugh....then jig over to the old RWG and ye'll keck in yer pants with laughter....!

Yeah.....TT's right.....you need to lighten up...go do something to make yourself laugh.......like read all TT's old posts.......if that doesn't make you laugh....then jig over to the old RWG and ye'll keck in yer pants with laughter....!

Or I'll just stop reading RWI. :D