When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Noob Sliding Down The Slippery Slope...

tbintexas

Hey folks - just wanted to stop and say 'hi'. Been lurking here a lot in the past while, decided to become a member and do my homework... I am now hooked!

Researched and researched and decided to start off slowly by grabbing a Beginmariner from PC. Great communcation from Joshua by the way! Probably going to pick up a Planet Ocean if I can ever figure out if it'll fit on my wrist, or if it will look like a wall-clock on my arm!

Anyways, I'm thoroughly impressed by the knowledge of all you 'guys' here on this board. A bunch of fantastic knowledge, great reviews, as well as come very good vendors from what I can tell. I have two vices currently, Porsche's and Hockey gear - well, I'm afraid I now have three as I can see this replica watch thing really getting exciting!

So, thanks to you all for a great forum! I'm off to research some more...

Troy

Edited by tbintexas

Hey folks - just wanted to stop and say 'hi'. Been lurking here a lot in the past while, decided to become a member and do my homework... I am now hooked!

Researched and researched and decided to start off slowly by grabbing a Beginmariner from PC. Great communcation from Joshua by the way! Probably going to pick up a Planet Ocean if I can ever figure out if it'll fit on my wrist, or if it will look like a wall-clock on my arm!

Anyways, I'm thoroughly impressed by the knowledge of all you 'guys' here on this board. A bunch of fantastic knowledge, great reviews, as well as come very good vendors from what I can tell. I have two vices currently, Porsche's and Hockey gear - well, I'm afraid I now have three as I can see this replica watch thing really getting exciting!

So, thanks to you all for a great forum! I'm off to research some more...

Troy

welcome to the forum troy! as for the O....what size is your wrist? it's not as big as you may imagine.

My wrist is 6.75" and I can wear anything up to and including a Panerai 1950. The Planet Ocean 45mm is a good fit on me, so it should be even better on 7.5"

191976-4690.jpg

191976-4691.jpg

what he said.