When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Gen Or Rep - Iwc Ingy

stenofsweden

I don't there will be any improvements.

It is as good as it gets.

Wrong date font, and too short hands, besides that, A DAMN FINE REPLICA!

Man - wish someone would buy my Ingy for $921USD!

I could get quite a few more reps for that!

Biggest giveaway for me was that the serial number is the same as the serial number on my Ingy! aha

As mentioned above. Short minute hands, wrong datefont and non-AR coated crystal is the biggest giveaway. If you have the chance to hold the genuine and have the rep, compare them in terms of movement winding sound. The genuine is using Pellaton winding system while the rep is normal ETA2824-2 ball bearing rotor.

As mentioned above. Short minute hands, wrong datefont and non-AR coated crystal is the biggest giveaway. If you have the chance to hold the genuine and have the rep, compare them in terms of movement winding sound. The genuine is using Pellaton winding system while the rep is normal ETA2824-2 ball bearing rotor.

Datewheel project is initiated (lello), AR Coating can be done, and NOBODY notices the sohorter hands, especially not if you put it on a genuine kevlar with gen IWC deployant clasp...I am working on this :)

...and the sound....I will try that tonight...

Datewheel project is initiated (lello), AR Coating can be done, and NOBODY notices the sohorter hands, especially not if you put it on a genuine kevlar with gen IWC deployant clasp...I am working on this :)

...and the sound....I will try that tonight...

Yea, I´m trying to find a gen kevlar, no luck so far...

A gen strap with buckle at my local AD is USD 400

Outside of the obvious one of the easiest ways to tell quickly is the back of it. On a real one the company is "CO." On a replica they f**ked up and did it with a "Co." Pretty damn stupid of them.

[/quot

I dropped the winner of the auction (around 2000 usd I think it was) a mail telling him it was a fake. I dont like people getting cheated like that.