When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New Postmaster -

eddhead

Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but crystalcranium is the newest postmaster. Congratulations!

...I'd like to thank the Academy...and all the little people who helped me on my way....

In all honesty...didn't notice. thanks eddhead!!!! Glad I hit that high note Alice! Bang......Zoom!!!!!!!

Wellcome to the club bro!!! Feels good, right?... Been ther done that...hahahahah...

//robi

What's the old Groucho Marx line....wouldn't want to belong to any club that would have me as a member......

I better watch my ass here at work. Over a thousand posts on a website might ruffle a few feathers.

...I'd like to thank the Academy...and all the little people who helped me on my way....

In all honesty...didn't notice. thanks eddhead!!!! Glad I hit that high note Alice! Bang......Zoom!!!!!!!

I must be a "... blllaaabbeerr moooutthhhh"

but at least i wasn't born mean!!

anyway, my royal raccoon lodge salute to you... "whoo- whoo"

I must be a "... blllaaabbeerr moooutthhhh"

but at least i wasn't born mean!!

anyway, my royal raccoon lodge salute to you... "whoo- whoo"

Oh God...you put a nickel in the Honneymooners Nickelodeon.......

"...I wouldn't whoo-whoo you for anything. Never again will I whoo-whoo you. Your'e a disgrace to that uniform and to the Racoon Lodge.......I should whoo-whoo you........ (Long, pensive pause from Ralph)

Hey Norton.....

Yeah Ralph

Whoo-Whoo

Brother racoon!!!

I better watch my ass here at work. Over a thousand posts on a website might ruffle a few feathers.

Pfff. 1000? I've done that five times! :whistling:

Congrats, postmaster. The next thousand are a lot easier, you're on the homeward stretch now. :D

Pfff. 1000? I've done that five times! :whistling:

Congrats, postmaster. The next thousand are a lot easier, you're on the homeward stretch now. :D

Pugs, you're my hero and inspiration!!! One big difference though. It's evening in France, you're home presumeably with a glass of wine enjoying leisure time with your passion. I'm feeling just a bit guilty about the ever lengthening list of ignored emails in my Outlook file, several proofreads that are weeks overdue and three pages I haven't bothered to answer today because "the resident fellow is on the antibiotic approval service, not me. I'm busy!!!!!"

Ahhh...screw it 2000 posts here I come!

I'm feeling just a bit guilty about the ever lengthening list of ignored emails in my Outlook file, several proofreads that are weeks overdue and three pages I haven't bothered to answer today...

Dude, you need to get over that!!