When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Regatta 253

gregers

I recently received the 253 Regatta from Josh (exemplary sevice from the man). As many others have noted, this is a handsome beast and is undoubtedly a quality Rep. Nevertheless, I was somewhat surprised when I first saw that its markings were a rather vivid, lime green colour, which I am not particularly enamoured of. This was unexpected because photos of it inevitably show-not necessarily correctly-that the lume is of a near whitish hue. In common with most folk I have never seen the Gen. so have no idea what the correct colour is. I wondered if anyone could help out with this?

Extending this somewhat, do Pams generally use the same Lume colour or do they employ a variety of shades? Again, the many extant photos are of little help as they all tend to reproduce Lumes in variants of off-white.

lume on genuine looks more green....

but i think the rep lume (more white) looks better

But this is not the question here. I know how much collectors think... PLEASE CLOSE TO THE GENUINE

and if genuine has a horrible lume... make it close to this

what a [censored].

look Submariner green... the most ugly watch in the world.... a sub with green bezel :yuk: ...but it is RLX and it is limited.... if rolex build it in pink maybe you will like it all the same :bangin:

Edited by tourbillon1801