When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Spitfire Chronograph - Any Owners Out There With Comments?

MasterLuke

I am sorely tempted by the version of the IWC spitfire Chronograph over at Perfect Clones...

The Spitfire Chronograph SS Black Asia 7750 Chronos 28800bph

at http://watchwindersworld.com/iw10040-spitf...bph-p-2047.html

and the pricey swiss version at http://watchwindersworld.com/iw10043-spitf...nos-p-2142.html

Are these the best versions out there?

Is the swiss movement and apparently invisible gold plate worth the extra $?

Is the second hand at 9 O'clock (and the chrono) in the 'right' place for the Asia 7750 28800 movement, or would it have been fudged?

Any owners with reports of the quality / reliability of these watches? Anywhere else I should be looking?

Your help and experience is greatly appreciated, I'm new to this.

I am sorely tempted by the version of the IWC spitfire Chronograph over at Perfect Clones...

River has the silver dial of this at $139. From what I can tell, it's pretty much the same as the Flieger I reviewed apart from the dial.

Oh, and yes, the 7750 is the exact same layout and the seconds-at-9 is the right configuration.

River has the silver dial of this at $139. From what I can tell, it's pretty much the same as the Flieger I reviewed apart from the dial.

Oh, and yes, the 7750 is the exact same layout and the seconds-at-9 is the right configuration.

A great bargain for a nice watch! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

If you get it, just be prepared for disappointment over the rep leather strap...

If you get it, just be prepared for disappointment over the rep leather strap...

Here's my rule: Whatever strap comes with a replica watch gets replaced. It really is that simple.

Thanks very much for the info, pictures, and useful review. I think I like the version you reviewd even more, if anything.

Me too, which is why I bought it. :D