When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Tag Heuer Carrera Buy Group

vmena

The list of participants is closed. Now is time to start to paypal to King. Once you receive a PM from me with King's paypal address you can proceed to pay. This is the list:

194351-4233.jpg

Aquaracer and thxuk must confirm PM and/or model.

ORDERING INSTRUCTIONS

The procedure to place the order will be as follows:

1- I will send list of participants to King, with your nickname, forum and strap selection.

2- You will have to pay by paypal to King (I will PM to each one the King's paypal address. WAIT UNTIL YOU GET THE PM) stating in paypal description:

• “Group Buy”
  • Nickname & Forum name
  • Item: write model reference as described in King's site (http://www.cclv.net/0.htm) ie: TAG048, or TAG054, or TAG053, or TAG055 or TAG052.
  • Type of band: rubber only, SS only or rubber and SS. (WARNING: All models except TAG048 comes with SS band by default. Rubber is an extra).
  • Tag Heuer box: ask for the TH box if you want it.

DO NOT WRITE THE WORD REPLICA OR REP OR FAKE OR WHATEVER RELATED TO THESE FORUMS. USE THE ACRONYMS LISTED ABOVE AND WRITE ONLY WHAT SAID IN INSTRUCTIONS.

Example: If you want a Tag Heuer Carrera Chrono model TAG048 with rubber and SS bands and your nickname is THEBESTINTOWN and belong to RWI forum, write the following in paypal additional description:

Group Buy

THEBESTINTOWN, RWI

TAG048

Rubber + SS

Tag Heuer box: YES

3- You make the payment and then... wait for the watch.

It is very important we don't delay payment so the operation can be done smoothly. King will not start delivering until all payments have been done. So it's up to you keep this operation in healthy status.

King will have the same list I'm posting here and will let me know about any discrepancy about what you're asking for and what you pay. Remember prices of the watch depending band selection:

- Only rubber: 230 USD (valid only for TAG048 model)

- Rubber + SS: 255 USD

- SS only: 245 USD (TAG048 is not valid for SS only)

- TAG Heuer Box: add 45 USD

Just to avoid any misunderstanding and ensure a clear and transparent process, please, PM TO ME THE PAYPAL TRANSACTION ID AND AMOUNT ONCE YOU HAVE MADE THE PAYMENT BY PAYPAL.