When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

how to make bracelet look like genuine...

Guest sdb

I recently got a watch from Andrew, it is a really nice ROlex GMTII two tone black bezel. The only obvious flaw I can see when comparing to a genuine one is that on the bracelet where it attaches to the watch, there are no holes to in the bracelet where you would usually "push" with a tool to remove the bracelet. Can you mod this watch to have these holes and release the bracelet the way the genuine one does?

Other than that, it looks real good when compared to a genuine Roles.

SDB

I recently got a watch from Andrew, it is a really nice ROlex GMTII two tone black bezel. The only obvious flaw I can see when comparing to a genuine one is that on the bracelet where it attaches to the watch, there are no holes to in the bracelet where you would usually "push" with a tool to remove the bracelet. Can you mod this watch to have these holes and release the bracelet the way the genuine one does?

Other than that, it looks real good when compared to a genuine Roles.

SDB

If the watch is a rep model of the current GMT Master II there should be no lugholes. Genuine Rolex watches post-2001 models (I recall) don't have the lug holes.

So your rep is correct in that sense.

like by thor said but they did make them in a lugholes first and then transitioned to a not lughole, , if yours has the etched crown at six oclock in the glass then it is correct , hope this helps

sry for the late reply

• 1 month later...