When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Ultimate Po Links Compatible With Aqua Terra?

Leithan

I was wanting to get an Aqua Terra for my fathers B-day, he is a big guy and will need a few extra links added to the bracelet, and I have a few links left over from my PO. I was just wondering if they would be compatible with the Aqua Terra bracelet. They look like they would work from the pictures.

I was wanting to get an Aqua Terra for my fathers B-day, he is a big guy and will need a few extra links added to the bracelet, and I have a few links left over from my PO. I was just wondering if they would be compatible with the Aqua Terra bracelet. They look like they would work from the pictures.

Do not think they are interchangeable. I have an Aqua Terra and a 42 mm PO, and at least for my watches they are not compatible. Different holes, different pins, At do not have the "cylinder inside each link and (I do not have tje PO here) i think the PO 42 mm is 20mm at watchcase and 18mm at clasp, while AT is 20/17mm.

If you by "ultimate" mean 45 mm, its bracelet is 22mm at case and xx (20?) at clasp.

And some other differencies probably.........