When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Seeking Criticism

tonyp1

I posted pics of these watches on both RWG and TRC in the Rolex section. Nothing was said. So I figured Id come here.This is what I love about this place I can get a honest opinion about the reps Ive bought. You guys have caught things the guys on Finest Rolex forum didn't LOL

Edited by tonyp1

I posted pics of these watches on both RWG and TRC in the Rolex section. Nothing was said. So I figured Id come here.This is what I love about this place I can get a honest opinion about the reps Ive bought you guys have caught things the guys on Finest Rolex forum didn't LOL

You want the watches or the photography critiqued? :victory:

Thanks, I have a really cheap camera that barely has a micro setting. Pug I used to have a F4 and a F3 but I sold them on ebay because they were just so complicated. Thats how I ended up with the cheap point and shoot.

Your shots are ok and you don't need Macro. You just need to fix the lighting if you want us to help you evaluate the watches :D

Don't know much about Submariner nuances but I can see that the gold looks fake. Maybe it's the photography. TT subs are pretty notorious for dial and band color variations from the genuines.

To me the Gold looks spot on. In sun light it has a buttery look just like the ones I see on ebay.

Maybe this helps not saying the color is perfect by any means. Also here is a (borrowed) pic from By-tors article showing gen verse fake. Gen on the left Fake on the right. The Gens gold is whiter than the fakes but i have been noticing variances from year to year. It seems that older rolex models have a decidedly yellow gold whereas the newer models seem to be a whiter shade of gold.

Edited by tonyp1

I posted pics of these watches on both RWG and TRC in the Rolex section. Nothing was said. So I figured Id come here.This is what I love about this place I can get a honest opinion about the reps Ive bought. You guys have caught things the guys on Finest Rolex forum didn't LOL

Hi Tony,

I'm interested! have you communicated with Paul or anyone @WO-MArt yet? Could you share what you have so far?

Thanks!