When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

San Francisco / Bay Area Gtg

lovepanerai

I have strated a thread over on RWI about a potential GTG with fellow watch enthusiast on a Sunday mid to end of March - hoping that this is not inappropriate I would like you to please visit the below RWI thread and provide feedback there

http://replica-watch.info/forum/viewtopic.php?t=16407

Mods: If this is not cool, please let me know and I start a seperate thread here

well, we got a lot lot of interest over at RWI for the GTG in San Francisco - the date has been fixed to March 10th and the location is still being discussed, but it will be in Downtown San Francisco close to public transportation.

It is not too late you can still join us in SF on March 10th - just send me a PM and I will add you to the list of attendees :)

i'm most likely in :)

i need to be in sf that weekend for a burningman even anyway so...

a bunch of the seiko guys and the dive wach lagoon guys and some knife forum crossovers all got together last sping at a place in sf called the '21st amendment'. beer was good and the food was surprisingly good for a brew pub and they have an upstairs loft in the back that they let us use so leaving lot's of watches and knives laying about was not a worry!

i'm most likely in :)

i need to be in sf that weekend for a burningman even anyway so...

a bunch of the seiko guys and the dive wach lagoon guys and some knife forum crossovers all got together last sping at a place in sf called the '21st amendment'. beer was good and the food was surprisingly good for a brew pub and they have an upstairs loft in the back that they let us use so leaving lot's of watches and knives laying about was not a worry!

I will post here once all the details are finalized - please PM me once you are committed to join us