When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Would I Be Able To Pull Off The Fiddy?

justaguy88

post-4347-1171091870_thumb.jpg

post-4347-1171091888_thumb.jpg

That's me wearing the 45 mm PO. Do you think anything bigger would look ridiculous? I've always ruled out the fiddy for size, but now that the planet ocean has grown on me I'm thinking maybe I could pull it off? I probably couldnt pull it off anyway, considering its a 10k watch and I'm a 23 year old law student (very poor).

Edited by justaguy88

That's me wearing the 45 mm PO. Do you think anything bigger would look ridiculous? I've always ruled out the fiddy for size, but now that the planet ocean has grown on me I'm thinking maybe I could pull it off? I probably couldnt pull it off anyway, considering its a 10k watch and I'm a 23 year old law student (very poor).

you can pull off the fiddy easy.

you can pull off the fiddy easy.

hmmm, I've just heard so many people with 7 and 7.5" wrists says it looks too large. I guess hand size and arm size also need to be taken into consideration.....

What about a law student with a 10k watch? :rolleyes:

Edited by justaguy88

First of all let me say that when you become partner you will become even more porrer, if I spelled that correct. I have a story to tell but not long, I am a top notch fan of the Fiddy's and also own a 111, when I wear my 111 for 2 or 3 days in a row and go to change over to my fiddy it is like night and day. If I have been wearing my Fiddy and do the switch over I look at the 111 and say to myself " wow this watch is so damm small", and likewise the other way around.... It's all about what "U" want and what makes "U" feel good with, personally if I see a watch that I like I make a habbit never to let the size decide. If I like it enough I will get it. Try not to limit your taste in watches and let your heart tell you what to do. P.S. no I am not a Lawyer, but my best friend just made partner after a long 8 years, and guess what?, he's more broke than before.... Just due to buying into the firm, you know his share as a partner...... may God look out for the two of you...... and good luck with your decision....... :)

Do it!!! Besides, the majority of the general public have no idea what a Fiddy is let alone how much it costs!

may God look out for the two of you...... and good luck with your decision....... :)

Are you referring to my decision to go with the fiddy or my decision to practice law :boat: I actually find law school very interesting. Guess I havent been exposed enough to become jaded. We'll see...