When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New 'speedy' Bracelet On Old Black Smp?

longshot

i have what may or may not be a closed factory black smp. doesn't really matter to me as it runs dead on and has the correct HE valve placement and long hands and great lume. as soon as the new insert i got off the 'bay arrives (over three weeks of seller forgetting to ship, grrrrr) it's headed out for a gen tube and crown :)

it has a great di modell chroossimo strap on it, but i really am more of a bracelet guy. i was thinking of contacting joshua (my regular dealer) about getting a speedy bracelet but am a little concerned that it might not fit? joshua sells the black smp with the speedmaster style bracelet and i would hope the case is not different, but have no idea?

has anyone tried it??

thanks in advance :D

i have what may or may not be a closed factory black smp. doesn't really matter to me as it runs dead on and has the correct HE valve placement and long hands and great lume. as soon as the new insert i got off the 'bay arrives (over three weeks of seller forgetting to ship, grrrrr) it's headed out for a gen tube and crown :)

it has a great di modell chroossimo strap on it, but i really am more of a bracelet guy. i was thinking of contacting joshua (my regular dealer) about getting a speedy bracelet but am a little concerned that it might not fit? joshua sells the black smp with the speedmaster style bracelet and i would hope the case is not different, but have no idea?

has anyone tried it??

thanks in advance :D

the rep bracelet fits my gen just fine... i'm sure it will fit yours. BTW, the rep speedy bracelet is indistinguishable to the gen bracelet but the speedy type SM bracelet is not as well made. enjoy the speedy clasp and fit the wrong bracelet it looks better :animal_rooster:

the rep bracelet fits my gen just fine... i'm sure it will fit yours. BTW, the rep speedy bracelet is indistinguishable to the gen bracelet but the speedy type SM bracelet is not as well made. enjoy the speedy clasp and fit the wrong bracelet it looks better :animal_rooster:

are the end links the same?

if so i'll just see if i can get a speedy bracelet from joshua :D

• 2 months later...