When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

An Idea For Replica Producer

triosLescano

I think that there is a possible business, to day, for a little hig quality production of replicas.

I think that exist, to day, in the world, a (little?) number of enthusiast that desire to buy hig quality replicas.

Why not produce sino-TW sellers a little collection of more important watches in good replica ? Modding is very difficult, if you are not an expert watchmaster, a great number of replica collector prefer, I think, to have "perfect" replicas out of the box. And are disponible to pay an higgest price.

My idea for Sino TW sellers: a collection of the most important steel watches of the world: sub, sub vintahe, daytona, AP crono, Nautilus, VC ecc...

What do you think about this idea?

I think that there is a possible business, to day, for a little hig quality production of replicas.

I think that exist, to day, in the world, a (little?) number of enthusiast that desire to buy hig quality replicas.

Why not produce sino-TW sellers a little collection of more important watches in good replica ? Modding is very difficult, if you are not an expert watchmaster, a great number of replica collector prefer, I think, to have "perfect" replicas out of the box. And are disponible to pay an higgest price.

My idea for Sino TW sellers: a collection of the most important steel watches of the world: sub, sub vintahe, daytona, AP crono, Nautilus, VC ecc...

Sigh.... <_< There are a lot of people out there that love to do there own mods. And for those of us who don't, we have The Zigmeister, finepics, etc.

But I do agree, pre-modded reps :thumbsupsmileyanim:

If it were that easy, someone would be doing it. To get a little old man in China to be hand-modding your Daytona, when it can never be 1:1 due to the lack of access to the right-sized movement, you would need to give him a genuine Rolex Daytona to model it on. This watch would be worth more than his lifetime's salary.

i've had some people have the watch sent straight to me for mods before they wear it so they have an "out of the box" modded watch. i've considered buying say....10 x 111H at wholesale price from a large order, fixing all the cannon pins, superlume, crowns, and installing great straps and offering them here but the price would be too high for most people. it would be cool for people leary of sending out thier watches for mods and good to have it out of the box fully modded.