When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Perfect Vs Ultimate

teknotronik

Im looking into puchasing a Submariner from trusty time and wanted to know for any of you that have bought these watches if the extra $150 you pay for the "Ultimate" is worth it in terms of the quality of the watch. I compared the specs to both these watches and they look about the same to me. Before i drop the $458 for the "Ultimate" i want to hear what you all have to say. If this has been discussed on here before, please feel free to point me in the right direction so i can read up on this issue. Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
Im looking into puchasing a Submariner from trusty time and wanted to know for any of you that have bought these watches if the extra $150 you pay for the "Ultimate" is worth it in terms of the quality of the watch. I compared the specs to both these watches and they look about the same to me. Before i drop the $458 for the "Ultimate" i want to hear what you all have to say. If this has been discussed on here before, please feel free to point me in the right direction so i can read up on this issue. Thanks.

I say buy a second watch with that money. Do you REALLY need that extra service?