When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Which Pam Is It? Unknown Submersible

turboGUATE

I came across this photo of a Panerai Submersible that I can't seem to identify and from my sources it is not listed.

Could somene help me out of my ignorance and by the way, if someone knows which dealer can make an example of it?

Specs:

Ref. OP 6566. Made in a limited edition of 500 pieces in 2001. Three-body case, polished and brushed, screwed-down engraved case back, graduated uni-directional revolving bezel, winding crown with security lever, sapphire crystal with "cyclops" lens. Dial: Grey with luminous Arabic numerals and dot indexes, subsidiary seconds. Dial at 9, aperture for the date. Luminous steel "bâton" hands. Movement: Caliber OP III (base 7750 P1), rhodium-plated, "oeil-de-perdrix" and special "Panerai" decoration, 21 jewels, straight line lever escapement, monometallic balance, shock-absorber, self-compensating flat balance-spring, micrometer regulator. Dim. 44 x 44 mm. Thickness 16 mm. Approx. Overall length 190 mm.

201963-1459.jpg

Cheers!