When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

"faky Friday" On Timezones Tag Heuer Corner

chrgod

Quite fun actually..

A helpful soul tries to tell people how to avoid getting scammed.. But he has obvoiusly not seen the newest Link and Carrera replicas..

http://forums.timezone.com/index.php?t=msg...d=0#msg_2530056

I tried to cut and paste the post here, but pictures don't get linked, so you have to click the link. It is worth a read! It will be interesting to follow this thread. :)

203158-1231.jpg

203158-1232.jpg

. These are his examples of fakes.. Not exactly our holy grail Tag Heuer replicas...

""

It’s a question people ask all the time, is my Tag Heuer real

Well I’ll be posting the FAKE FRIDAY every Friday from now on showing a Fake Tag Heuer and its real counterpart, so hopefully people can build on the their knowledge. I also hope to Heuer watches as well at some point....

In general

One of the most asked questions is, How to tell a fake Swiss watch from the real item, Tag Heuer have always been the mid priced luxury Swiss sports watch manufacture and its because of its lower price point the fakes are much easier to spot then say a $10,000 Rolex, The more expensive the watch the better replicas tend to be.

Its common to see a $500 Rolex replica which looks and feels practically identical to the real item, due to the high asking price of say $5000 watch the companies can spend more money copying items such as sapphire crystal, Full Stainless steel cases, even making the watches fully water resistant, Some very good Replicas even use ETA movements and real gold, One could argue these are good quality watches which takes a real expert to spot. Given also Rolex haven’t changed much of the range in 40 years companies have had more time to replica their lines. " "

• 2 weeks later...