When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

I Just Love E-bay

mikebrooke

Why do you think it's a scam? It looks 100% auth to me.

True, the picture of the movement is a little fuzzy, but from what I can see, the engraving looks perfect and the Swan Neck dagger is perfect, two things that are totally unavailable on current reps.

Do you have any specific reasons why you think it's a scam?

Why do you think it's a scam? It looks 100% auth to me.

True, the picture of the movement is a little fuzzy, but from what I can see, the engraving looks perfect and the Swan Neck dagger is perfect, two things that are totally unavailable on current reps.

Do you have any specific reasons why you think it's a scam?

Well if you think its genuine you can buy it for £3GBP I have accused him of a total scam. The watch has been presented on E-Bay in perfect English, yet he replies to me in German with a picture of a GENUINE certificat (minus numbers) .The pictures have been cobbled from somewhere else. Look at his feedback...1! No response from him to my later accusation of FRAUD

TOTAL SCAM!

Well if you think its genuine you can buy it for £3GBP I have accused him of a total scam. The watch has been presented on E-Bay in perfect English, yet he replies to me in German with a picture of a GENUINE certificat (minus numbers) .The pictures have been cobbled from somewhere else. Look at his feedback...1! No response from him to my later accusation of FRAUD

TOTAL SCAM!

What you need to do is check the EXIF data on the photos he sent you. If they're all taken by the camera he bought previously, it's gen. :rolleyes: