When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Ladies Aqua Terra

slai

After doing quite a bit of searching on RWG for threads on ladies' reps and not finding much, I thought I'd just take the risk of ordering a ladies Aqua Terra from Josh. It arrived mid week and the wife loves it - it looks great as far as my newbie eye can tell while comparing to pics of the gen online. The box around the date seems a little thicker than the gen but other than that, the crown feels great, bracelet feels good and the watch feels just as finished as the "ultimate" PO I have. The mother-of-pearl dial looks like the real thing too. Here's a pic of it by itself, and a his & hers pic.

203775-1059.jpg

203775-1060.jpg

Very nice ladies' AT. Congrats to your lady.

I bought a ladies' rep for my fiancee and even made a review of it. Naturally it didn't get much attention as my other reviews but it was fun to do:

http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showtopic=14263

Hmm, I'll see if I can convince her to pose for a few boobie pics with the AT too. :lol:

She wants a 40mm pam next but choices are slim there...

Yayyy! booobies! good luck with that. My g/f would just beat me with a stick.

The 40mm pams like pam48 or the white dialed pam 49 (or was it 50? i cant remember) with blue or red leather strap are nice. White seems more fitting on a girl, but i've seen many with black dialed pams.