When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Everest Watchworks

JJFlash

Thanks longshot and avitt.

His location makes him easily accessible.

The only other question then is the price tag.

The order form from last Oct. listed typical dial relumes at $78, and hand sets at $34...Not the cheapest you'll find, but absolutely worth it.

Edited by avitt

204900-691.jpgKent is a true artist. I have 6-7 of his watches and know that he is an artist. He even makes dials. Unfortunately, he won't make a rep dial. However, he will relume them.

I had the oportunity to meet Kent in person this past summer. What a great man and a great family!

The Rolex AD in my town wanted his info to start having him do reluming on gen Rolexes where the owners didn't want to give up their dials. The AD said it was the best work he has ever seen!

Well worth the wait and well worth the cost.

204900-692.jpg

204900-693.jpg

204900-694.jpg

204900-695.jpg

204900-696.jpg

204900-697.jpg

204900-698.jpg

204900-699.jpg

I am not Mark Simmons. I bought this watch from someone that got it from Mark. I don't know what happened to Mark but someone was helping to liquidate his watches for the family and I was fortunate enough to pick this one up.

I have since sold the watch to fund other purchases.

Mark Simmons, aren't you the guy who sells the photo lightbox kits?

funny thing is b4 i saw this thread i was googling and came up with everest watches.(yesterday).. ...and also one other place too for saphhire crystal AR coat..

one other place offers a mail in service for ar @ $85. on the east coast.

Was it Duarte,of North East Watch Works?

I don't think that EverestWW is currently offering AR service (I believe he's looking for a new lab). Best to check with Kent for current status, though.

I was looking for Mark Simmons a couple of months ago...I wanted to buy one of his light boxes. I couldn't find his site, and many of his pictures had been removed from the web. I ended up building my own version:

Photo Light Box