When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Fake Sub

simmons3d

Lol, so after reporting him, I send him a message letting him know of all the flaws, and the fact that I reported it. His response "I'm sorry about this watch was a gift, and I've had it checked. It's not a fake watch."

So I write him back with a link to a jpeg showing his watch with a pic of gen next to is, so that he can see how bad his watch really is. We are wateing on that e-mail now.

Cheers

Cameron

Lol, so after reporting him, I send him a message letting him know of all the flaws, and the fact that I reported it. His response "I'm sorry about this watch was a gift, and I've had it checked. It's not a fake watch."

So I write him back with a link to a jpeg showing his watch with a pic of gen next to is, so that he can see how bad his watch really is. We are wateing on that e-mail now.

Cheers

Cameron

LOL, keep us updated!!

Poor sucker.....arrogent [censored]. Its one thing to defend a good fake with minute flaws that only the expiranced rep collector would notice, but something like that where even a beginner could spot at least 5 major flaws, there is a big problem. I feel sorry for the poor n00b.

Cheers

Cameron

Blooming ebay, they spend alot of time monitoring this forum for paypal addresses but could benefit by monitoring the topics in 'Auctions Scams' once in a while.

sigh

They don't monitor this forum. They monitor their webserver logfiles. Besides, it's a different department. Catching dealers with paypal is so much easier than verifying fakes. It's a more efficient way of using manpower.