When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My package has been flagged

got-it

How long from payment untill you actually received your watch? Im in Canada too and wanted to know what aspires service is like for speed. BTW 3 reps 1 lost, just dissapeared after it shipped out of china 2 got here no problems. The biggest flag to customes is anything over 20 dollars gets taxed if its not a gift, and if its UPS you going to pay out you [censored] with brokerage fees . I paid 17 dollars for a brokerage fee on a 21 dollar item, the government charged me 3 dollars tax, UPS charged 17 dollar fee to pay the government those taxes on my behalf. Criminals!

noorudeenshakur, here's the timeline...

-Ordered the watch on Mar 28 and sent WU money

-Aspire picked it up on Mar 29

-Watch was sent out on April 1st

-Watch was in Calgary April 3rd, custom trouble

-Picked up watch at customs April 5th

So yeah, less than 10 days. Not bad. I would have received the watch on April 3rd if it wasn't for customs.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I went down to customs today and finally got my watch. The process was brutal...waiting for a good hour before customs lady called me up. She was real nice about it, even told me "NEVER SHIP WITH DHL AGAIN!!" Apparently, DHL's packages always gets targeted because of where it comes from (asia). This lady even told me her daughter bought a fake wedding dress of a brand name company from some wholesaler in china and avoided DHL (no, I didn't tell her I bought a rep, she just mentioned that for some reason).

So all in all a good experience. I'll give Paul a good review. The watch is perfect. It's a pam125 btw.

thats what i've been saying since AGES! DHL doesnt do the customs stuff (means lets their customers do it themselves), because it costs money (which most ppl refuse to pay after they got their package)! UPS is the way to go!

well i dont see your point then. you keep bitchin at DHL because they do not handle customs for you and you have to do it yourself, but you also dont want to pay a little bit more. 45$ for a 3 days express package is not too expensive!

and brown WILL deliver and they WILL make sure you dont have any trouble at all!

you get what you pay for - thats it!