When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Do Homer Crown Guards Fit Jimmy Zfu Case?

CISO1969

I don't have the answer but I suspect you are asking a question which no one has the answer to. Not that many people have Jimmy cases to start with and since Jimmy has excellent crown guards most people buy both at the same time. Your best shot is V as I kow he has bought Jimmy cases and Homer crowns - perhaps he bought a CG as well.

Thanks Kruzer. Unfortunately I didn't "discover" Jimmy until well after all his CG's were sold.

I'll see what V says! :)

CISO

I don't have the answer but I suspect you are asking a question which no one has the answer to. Not that many people have Jimmy cases to start with and since Jimmy has excellent crown guards most people buy both at the same time. Your best shot is V as I kow he has bought Jimmy cases and Homer crowns - perhaps he bought a CG as well.

Thanks Kruzer. Unfortunately I didn't "discover" Jimmy until well after all his CG's were sold.

I'll see what V says! :)

CISO

How much are you willing to pay for the info? :p

I am now establshing V's Consultancy on Pam's parts and upgrates company... I think I will earn a quite impressive sum of money at the end :D

V--sorry to hear you had such a bad experience with another member. I understand and do not want to fan the flames.

I will play around with these parts and see what happens

No hard feelings. I understand how one bad experience can ruin things.

Stay cool and enjoy da watches mon :)

Edited by CISO1969

V--sorry to hear you had such a bad experience with another member. I understand and do not want to fan the flames.

I will play around with these parts and see what happens

No hard feelings. I understand how one bad experience can ruin things.

Stay cool and enjoy da watches mon :)

Ok.. I am better than that :p

The crown guard will probably fit the case.. Homer is buying his parts from the same Asian factories they make the usual replica Pams..

Normal rep crown guards fit JimmyFu cases, so I don't understand why Homer's won't fit :)