When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Pam112h

dieselpower

Thanks for your supportive reply Ravishingrick! The watch inquestion is for my wife and guess what - she's changed her mind!

We noticed the missing L swiss made L but thought the clean look of the dial was really smart. However, she has chosen (finally?) the titanium cased version from Joshua. Hope you agree (we can't fault it).

http://watchwindersworld.com/pn17604-serie...neck-p-827.html

Thanks again for guidance and who knows - I may come round to the Panerai world one day myself - I've spent alot of time researching them now and they are beginning to grow on me - I just need to put a few inches on my wrist and I might actually be able to wear one!

Thanks again,

Dieselpower.

No need to thank me, the pleasure was mine. Congradulations to your wife with the excellent choice. .

Thanks for your supportive reply Ravishingrick! The watch inquestion is for my wife and guess what - she's changed her mind!

We noticed the missing L swiss made L but thought the clean look of the dial was really smart. However, she has chosen (finally?) the titanium cased version from Joshua. Hope you agree (we can't fault it).

http://watchwindersworld.com/pn17604-serie...neck-p-827.html

Thanks again for guidance and who knows - I may come round to the Panerai world one day myself - I've spent alot of time researching them now and they are beginning to grow on me - I just need to put a few inches on my wrist and I might actually be able to wear one!

Thanks again,

Dieselpower.