When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

AR Crystals

Finepics

Gentlemen (and Ladies - who should really know better), the long wait for the AR coating is over for those of you who had it done this time around. They are done and on the way back to me. Most of you are also in on the datewheels which I hope will be back this week too.

I will be offering this service again but only if there are sufficient takers. This last lot was really not worth doing as there was little interest and unfortunately for me it is a fixed price for up to a set amount so effectively I lost out on this round. But I feel that next time might prove more popular what with the cyclops and all!!

Gentlemen (and Ladies - who should really know better), the long wait for the AR coating is over for those of you who had it done this time around. They are done and on the way back to me. Most of you are also in on the datewheels which I hope will be back this week too.

Good news sir! It's all starting to come together now, for me at least...

Finepics has my 196 (7753). So far he's re-lumed it... the datewheel is on it's way and the crystal has been AR coated... Hopefully the Pam crown will arrive this week and all will be well. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

There will be another run of these once the cyclops are done as quite a few might want them doing after having the new cyclops fitted. Will update the post nearer the time. The ones I have had back are very good. The tint is a blueish purple and looks very cool. However the one crystal that had a rep cyclops (not made of sapphire) came out the worst as the cyclops had newtons rings visible on it. This will not happen if the cyclops is sapphire (which they will be soon!!).

That would be lovely Finepics, since I just ordered a cyclops, and hope to get an AR crystal too. Just let me know whenever you're ready for a new run. Hope the 2893 datewheels have the wheels (pun intended) of motion started up. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Bit of a sore subject at the moment as it's back to the drawing board for the 7753's - bloody frustrating I can tell you. 2893's on the back burner until this mess sorted out.

what u should do is wait till we get our cyclops and then u will have at least three from me to do and i know aobut 3 of my customers to do after we replace the cyclops and then have the whole thing ar coated, wowowowo