When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Where To Source Hands For 4th Gen Po

Blackrain

I'm curious as to where I should be looking in the US to source the correct sized hands on my 4th gen PO. All else seems well with this piece, but I find myself just staring at the hands, knowing they are "too short". I'm collecting tools to be able to open up the watch, pull the hands, etc, but I would like assurance that the diameter on the hands, etc, will be correct. Thanks all.

I'm curious as to where I should be looking in the US to source the correct sized hands on my 4th gen PO. All else seems well with this piece, but I find myself just staring at the hands, knowing they are "too short". I'm collecting tools to be able to open up the watch, pull the hands, etc, but I would like assurance that the diameter on the hands, etc, will be correct. Thanks all.

Ofei.com has genuine hands here, but none of them have the orange tip second hand:

Ofrei Omega Watch Hands page

Could I just replace the hour and minute hands with broadarrow hands, and use the rep second hand (if I don't bend it!)

Ofei.com has genuine hands here, but none of them have the orange tip second hand:

Ofrei Omega Watch Hands page

Could I just replace the hour and minute hands with broadarrow hands, and use the rep second hand (if I don't bend it!)

These are the OEM hands for the Planet Ocean - hour, minute and second. I have purchased all of the hands from Ofrie and Marrick threw them on my PO v 4.

I also have gen hands on my 4th gen PO... Ofrei does sell them all... look up the model reference number on the Omega website and then match that model reference number on Ofrei's site... should run you about 40usd without shipping (least it was about that much for me... a few monthes ago)

im wondering r those on ofrei site only for the 42.5 mm omega, accoding to there numbers it is , hmmmm trying to figure out if the hands r a different size on the big model 45.5 mm, anyone? im getting lazy at my old age, lol

joe

im wondering r those on ofrei site only for the 42.5 mm omega, accoding to there numbers it is , hmmmm trying to figure out if the hands r a different size on the big model 45.5 mm, anyone? im getting lazy at my old age, lol

joe

nope, dont think so. ofrei offers for the cal2500 to fit two models, and both those models refer to the 42.5, not any of hte larger 45 models... though they do sell a bezel for the 45?