When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Who Sells The Best Rep Fiddy?

rt2

Hi there, I held a real one in my hands today and it is an amazing watch but the price can't really be justified can it? Would appreciate if folks out there who have bought from the dealers here can comment on who would be selling one thats as close to the gen one. Cheers

Hi there, I held a real one in my hands today and it is an amazing watch but the price can't really be justified can it? Would appreciate if folks out there who have bought from the dealers here can comment on who would be selling one thats as close to the gen one. Cheers

One of the hottest watches with a stand-out best dealer and you can't find it in the search engine? :Jumpy:

ps. Look for "best fiddy" or "best 127" and you'll see an overwhelming consensus.

pps. Yes, I am aware that writing this post took longer than just typing the answer, but come on!

I have the impression that the version from Davidsen is the best one. No cannon pin problem, lume is fine and crystal doesnt explode. The quality is also supposed to be the very best among reps. All of this I have read here on the forum several times, but I have not (yet) bought one from him.

Thanks everyone & thanks mrnixon.

For those forummers than who have bought from davidsen, have you had a chance to compare it against a real fiddy and how did it square up against the gen? Thanks for any responses.

Cheers

I have never boght from him myself. But here you can se detailed pictures of the watch that you can compare with pics of gen. I should help you a little at least:

http://www.rwg.cc/members/My-New-Davidsen-...res-t20252.html

I'm so proud of the restraint...

:crazy:

Uh-oh... Lazy noob is making Hulk angry... You won't like Hulk when he's angry...

Feel the need to flame... Must... resist... Must... help... lazy... noob... find... ridiculous "who-has-the-best-Fiddy" answer...

AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blowup:

you have got to chill dude :D

Cheers

lazy noob

I'm so proud of the restraint...

:crazy:

Uh-oh... Lazy noob is making Hulk angry... You won't like Hulk when he's angry...

Feel the need to flame... Must... resist... Must... help... lazy... noob... find... ridiculous "who-has-the-best-Fiddy" answer...

AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blowup:

Hey there, I'm another noob - but trying not to be lazy. I have searched quite a bit and have come down to PureTime (Angus) and Davidsen as the two closest PAM127 rep dealers. I have heard so much about the Davidsen rep but I don't understand why PureTime's "Fully Modded Edition" isn't getting more run as a great rep. Can someone tell me why? It seems to be the same price and has the Dagger Swan Neck, UNITAS movement, high cannon pin fix, sapphire crystal and superlumed dial and hands. Please help differentiate here...

Thanks.

If you are going to do the cannon pin fix and relume, Eddie Lee (999unicorn) has the best watch. It is a bit pricey, but after the mods a little more accurate than Davidsens. However, Davidsens is the best "out of the box" Fiddy.

Bingo! He's right, kshurdler; now thank nice sailboat641 for 'showing you the way'.

Check out what this member is offering..

http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showtopic=21787&hl=

I'm not affiliated with the seller...Just promoting a beautiful watch! :D

Hey there, I'm another noob - but trying not to be lazy. I have searched quite a bit and have come down to...

Do you want to know the real thruth?

It's the old members that are lazy. They flame some noobs in order to have other noobs make the searches they (the old ones) are interested into. :p

Cheers

a lazy one

Thanks to all. I'll post again when I have one on wrist. I also couldn't find where to get an AR coated lens for my PAM127. I understand it does not come with the AR coating.

Thanks.

quote name='sssurfer' date='Feb 27 2007, 01:41 PM' post='209250']

Do you want to know the real thruth?

It's the old members that are lazy. They flame some noobs in order to have other noobs make the searches they (the old ones) are interested into. :p

Cheers

a lazy one

I have my E0851 version on right now and have had a davidsen crystal fitted with good AR, reason well search for the exploding fiddy thread (there are a couple of them about) I dont want to put you off getting one i love mine but with i had got a 0117 case as it is a touch thinner on the top bottom and sides where the bezel reaches the side. Just be aware that at some time you may HAVE to replace the crystal, oh and i hade the cannon pin does as well, it makes a lot of difference. (when you know the fault exists it burns you every time you see it)

209281-17062.jpg

I had davidsen hands fitted too and the lume is great, better than the rest of the watch and that was good for 8 hours before!!!!!