When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Lose Bezel!

djtimodj

• 4 weeks later...
Hi guy, just got my new BCE graphite dail from PT, amazing watch only problem is it has a very lose bezel?? is there any way to firm up the bezel rotation??

also is this a common fault ??

Thanks Tim.

This question didn't get a response when it was posted, but since I'm considering the same watch, I'd also like to know if the loose bezel problem is a common defect in the BCE rep. :unsure:

• 1 year later...
I just received a BCE from Joshua (extremely fast shipping to me in the U.S.) but the number "30" fell off of the bezel. Make sure you tighten the screws, too. Does anyone know how to replace the numbers on the bezel or where to order these numbers?

My four month old BCE from Andrew lost it's "pearl" number from the bezel. Apparently "the factory" will only sell the entire case for $148. All I need is that single small part (plus the screw of course)... any ideas appreciated. At that price I may as well buy a new watch... maybe a V3 with the right date font? <_<