When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

anyone deal with PaloAltoMicro.com

stilty

dont bother, tried to deal with them once, had a bunch of useless back and forths, nothing ever came of it. seemed shady

did send them an email, and got a response. I enquired about a genuine date disc for 3135... quoted me $185.00! I don't know list price of parts, but that seems high. I bought an aftermarket for $40 on the bay, but the printing was poor and I sent it back. Ofrei and Julesborel have them, but I don't know the quality... they are in the $40 range. I've seen one for 3035 on the bay for $100, but that guy is listing crowns for $100, when they go for about $65 new, so he may be high as well. I guess it is a case of supply and demand... and the supply of Gen parts is very limited.

thanks for your response.

One of these days I'll be going to PAM to check things out firsthand. I've decided it's the ONLY way to do business with these people. I don't think you can trust them to send you anything that would meet your expectations without having seen the item first. The problem is that they're only open on weekdays and not exactly right around the corner from me...