When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

TT Sub Upgrades for a new watch

Guest mait

Hi All

Noticed that the TT sub's bezel is not too tight n not aligned . Also the bracelets creeks when worn and the edges are rough/sharp .

Any pictorials on how to modify the above problems ?

Thanks in advance ... yes i did do a search but unfortunately i cant find what i was lookin for :)

Hi All

Noticed that the TT sub's bezel is not too tight n not aligned . Also the bracelets creeks when worn and the edges are rough/sharp .

Any pictorials on how to modify the above problems ?

Thanks in advance ... yes i did do a search but unfortunately i cant find what i was lookin for :)

Hello,

I have a spare TT sub bracelet that I have taken off a sub I bought from joshua and replaced it with 14crt gold one You can have it for £20 plus post if your interested pay via pay pal +5%

if your interested pay via pay pal +5%

Ouch... Why double? Out of principle I would rather someone charge me an extra five dollars (or pounds) and say "I'll cover pp" rather than saying "you cover it." Then...when it's 2.9% for everyone else, why do you charge 5%?

I work solely off of commission, being in Real Estate. So I understand people charging more or less for their services. What do you bring to the table that you should charge a fellow board member more? Fast shipping? Does your band not have sharp edges, or make noise?

I'm genuinely interested...

sv

Ouch... Why double? Out of principle I would rather someone charge me an extra five dollars (or pounds) and say "I'll cover pp" rather than saying "you cover it." Then...when it's 2.9% for everyone else, why do you charge 5%?

I work solely off of commission, being in Real Estate. So I understand people charging more or less for their services. What do you bring to the table that you should charge a fellow board member more? Fast shipping? Does your band not have sharp edges, or make noise?

I'm genuinely interested...

sv

I stated £20 for sale plus 5% =£1 total £21 purley for easy pricing,As far as the bracelet is concerned it is new and is of good qaulity as Joshua who I bought it from is well known for. If you think it will suit you then you can have it including delivery for £25 now if that is ripping off a fellow member then forget my offer