When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Paying Paul(wo-mart) via Western Union...

teknotronik

I am in the US trying to make a purchase from Paul, has anyone order from him and can let me know how to send the money via Western Union. Do i have to go to a store location and send the money from there, or can i send it via online from my credit/debit car? The second option would be much more convenient for me. If i am able to do it online which is the proper form to send it in, money order, as a transfer, or as a payment... if anyone can clear this up i would greatly appreciate that, thanks.

-teknotronik

:wounded1: :wounded1: :wounded1:

I sent money via the Western Union website. After you place an order with him you'll get all the details you'll need to send the money. Not sure if he's on holiday at the moment because I ordered mine last week and haven't received a tracking number yet. As we any of these dealers though, I think patience is the key.

yeah tried to send online but my bank does not allow me to use my bank account to send manye via online due to internet fraud... so i just went into a local WU agen and sent the money. Im so excited for the watch now... now i have to be patient and wait for it. <_<

yeah tried to send online but my bank does not allow me to use my bank account to send manye via online due to internet fraud... so i just went into a local WU agen and sent the money. Im so excited for the watch now... now i have to be patient and wait for it. <_<

How much does it cost to send it WU? Is it 10% of the total cost or something like that? Or more? I have never had any luck with WU on-line. I went to a Kroger grocery store once to pay via WU for an e-bay purchase from a seller in the Phillipenes where they don't get PayPal. I think they wanted $20 for a $40 purchase.

I've gotten 2 watches from Paul, the 2nd time I had to call WU after it failed online but the agent had no problems sending the money. On a side note, Paul has always been an excellent dealer to me.

I've used WU to transfer money to paul as well... things went rather smoothly (except for me misspelling on the form, so pual couldn't extract the money)...the fee is rather expensive when you are ordering 4 watches though...

/Award