When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

River delivers PAM194

FLIPNYC

Hey Flipster, great to see you here as well. Nice watch, makes me think of trying it. Any recommendations on which Pan to get first that is priced like this one? Looks great, how does it compare to the other more pricer ones?

ps. glad you got your ICE ICE baby Avatar back ;) .

Thanks guys!!

Sup mumum!?! IMO-really depends on what size your wrist is and if you can pull off a big watch like this. My wrists are 8.5in and this watch still looks big on my wrist-LOL. But if you really want to get a Pan-the 005,111 are always classic ones to me. But everyone has different tastes and opinions.

hehehe-I'd take ice ice baby with me to RWI-but dont know how to load up a signature there :whistling:

Hey Flipster, great to see you here as well. Nice watch, makes me think of trying it. Any recommendations on which Pan to get first that is priced like this one? Looks great, how does it compare to the other more pricer ones?

ps. glad you got your ICE ICE baby Avatar back ;) .

i have this one as well.. just so everyone knows... It wears much BIGGER than the 187.. the dial/rehault is really deep so it just looks way thicker and bigger..

@FLIP how is your bezel alignment? mine seems to be a 1/2 -1/3 click off.. its slight but with a big bezel I notice it. also i have limited 46 helmet.. it great and i get compliments on it way more than the bike. B)

Thanks for the nice comments guys-I appreciate it!

Hey DISCOVERY-my bezel alignment-believe it or not-is actually pretty good. I was surprised-lol.

I have the limited Kato X11 helmet-that I got for a steal at fleabay.

i have this one as well.. just so everyone knows... It wears much BIGGER than the 187.. the dial/rehault is really deep so it just looks way thicker and bigger..

@FLIP how is your bezel alignment? mine seems to be a 1/2 -1/3 click off.. its slight but with a big bezel I notice it. also i have limited 46 helmet.. it great and i get compliments on it way more than the bike. B)