When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Need help with parts for black Omega Seamaster

I'm working on a black Seamaster (ETA 2824) and want to replace the dial with a gen. Ofrei does not list it, but say they can order it if I have the part number. Does anybody know or know where I can find the part number for the gen dial.

Also, I have a very good bezel insert, but the pearl is wrong. Same question as above. Where can I get a more accurate pearl insert?

Thanks for the help. The model number is 2254.50.

68Mustang

Edited by 68mustang

I'm working on a black Seamaster (ETA 2824) and want to replace the dial with a gen. Ofrei does not list it, but say they can order it if I have the part number. Does anybody know or know where I can find the part number for the gen dial.

Also, I have a very good bezel insert, but the pearl is wrong. Same question as above. Where can I get a more accurate pearl insert?

Thanks for the help. The model number is 2254.50.

68Mustang

68Mustang-

Click the link to ofrei -

http://www.ofrei.com/page863.html

At the bottom of the page, they show the Seamaster 2254 version. On the pic, it will lists all of the parts and the numbers. If Ofrei has to special order the parts, it could take up to 3 weeks. Hope that helps.

68Mustang-

Click the link to ofrei -

http://www.ofrei.com/page863.html

At the bottom of the page, they show the Seamaster 2254 version. On the pic, it will lists all of the parts and the numbers. If Ofrei has to special order the parts, it could take up to 3 weeks. Hope that helps.

Yes, I've seen that. However, it doesn't provide the part number for the dial. Ofrei also doesn't appear to sell pearl inserts.

Yes, I've seen that. However, it doesn't provide the part number for the dial. Ofrei also doesn't appear to sell pearl inserts.

The part number for the dial is 064-PP-3033033. I just called the Omega Service Center in Secaucus, NJ. They only sell to authorized dealers, so I coudln't get a price quote.

In addition, I was looking to see if they sell the bezel inserts seperately from the bezel and they do not. I'm looking to get an insert on another watch myself, so I'm in the same boat as you.

Hope that helps. :D

The part number for the dial is 064-PP-3033033. I just called the Omega Service Center in Secaucus, NJ. They only sell to authorized dealers, so I coudln't get a price quote.

In addition, I was looking to see if they sell the bezel inserts seperately from the bezel and they do not. I'm looking to get an insert on another watch myself, so I'm in the same boat as you.

Hope that helps. :D

That helps a lot!!! Thanks.

My advice would be to go ahead and get the whole bezel – it should fit the rep and you’ll get a genuine click ring, too, so you get a nice 120-click bezel.

If you just want an insert, check with eBay seller X-Jewelry-Center. It’s not genuine, but very close.

My advice would be to go ahead and get the whole bezel – it should fit the rep and you’ll get a genuine click ring, too, so you get a nice 120-click bezel.

If you just want an insert, check with eBay seller X-Jewelry-Center. It’s not genuine, but very close.

FYI - when speaking with Marrick, I know that he ran into some issues putting the gen bezel on the rep. Marrick will give you the details....great guy

As for the inserts of ebay - aren't pearls on those "aftermarket" bezels way too big?

FYI - when speaking with Marrick, I know that he ran into some issues putting the gen bezel on the rep. Marrick will give you the details....great guy

As for the inserts of ebay - aren't pearls on those "aftermarket" bezels way too big?

Here’s a link to my genuine vs. rep SMP:

SMP Compare

As for the pearls, the aftermarket bezel insert I bought for my 007 has an excellent pearl, much better than what came on the rep. The only issue is the color – it’s a bit too “purple”. I am guessing the black version would have better coloring.

As for the pearls, the aftermarket bezel insert I bought for my 007 has an excellent pearl, much better than what came on the rep. The only issue is the color – it’s a bit too “purple”. I am guessing the black version would have better coloring.

Where might I get this aftermarket bezel insert?