When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Just received my Navitimer

Yannou

Sounds right so far. Wind the watch about 25 times. Then shake lightly for a minute. Press the top button. That will start the chrono. Press the top button again, and that will stop it. Let the chrono run to within 10 seconds of 12, then stop (top button). Press the bottom button to reset.

You should try not to reset the chrono when the second hand is more than 10 seconds from 12. There is enough force that the second hand will spin too far and no longer reset properly.

Great help

Yes it' ok now but don't reset properly...I have made a jhckdjchxdnsbcnd ... :wounded1:

Try running it to 25 seconds. Stop using top button. reset using bottom button. Do this a few times and see if you can spin it back.

I can't stop running with the bottom button..I have to first use the top button to stop it...I don't understand..sorry I'm a big newbie... :wounded1:

WOW I was getting scared there for a moment almost the same feeling everytime I go to reset one of my own, always waiting for it to break :D

It doesn't break. What happens is that the collar spins on the shaft because of the high torque. This can happen on gens too. Just don't reset when the hand is more than 10 seconds from 12 and you won't have a problem.

It doesn't break. What happens is that the collar spins on the shaft because of the high torque. This can happen on gens too. Just don't reset when the hand is more than 10 seconds from 12 and you won't have a problem.

Andreww, would this work on all 7750s? I have an AP RO with the same problem!