When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Watches in Singapore

tag

Sorry if a similar topic has been raised earlier but...

I'm going to >Singapore next week and would like to know where to go for nice watches: seiko distributed in Asia only, vintages, and also luxury brands if prices are good there!

I guess there's no room for reps right?

Thaks for your help

Singapore has more watches than you can possibly imagine.. Stores selling every prestige brand you can ever imagine are everywhere, especially along Orchard road area. Its WIS heaven. Prices are very good by world wide standards but it pays to shop around. I must have seen fifty Rolex dealers, many stocking the whole range in every possible dial colour and combination.

To give you an example I looked at a higher priced platinum Lange model in one store and asked how it would look with a different dial colour. The salesman promptly opened up a drawer.. and there was the same watch 15 times over, in every dial colour possible.

There is a great shop on the second floor of Sim Lim Square which stocks a good range of limited editions and used high end models. I can't remember the shop's name sorry.

There are no reps anywhere, they probably exist if you ask about, but be careful, Singapore is not know for its tolerance of criminal activities.

Sorry if a similar topic has been raised earlier but...

I'm going to >Singapore next week and would like to know where to go for nice watches: seiko distributed in Asia only, vintages, and also luxury brands if prices are good there!

I guess there's no room for reps right?

Thaks for your help

For Seiko and Citizen try People's Park Complex first than you can checkout Lucky Plaza at orchard road. For preowned watches you can try Passions (www.passions.com.sg) and Visiotime (www.visiotime.com) they have shops you can visit and try out the watches. You can visit any mall in Orchard road for a wide range of watches.

For Seiko and Citizen try People's Park Complex first than you can checkout Lucky Plaza at orchard road. For preowned watches you can try Passions (www.passions.com.sg) and Visiotime (www.visiotime.com) they have shops you can visit and try out the watches. You can visit any mall in Orchard road for a wide range of watches.

You could also try Bras Basah Complex for the Seikos and Citizens. :yu:

• 2 weeks later...
passions.com.sg has a bad rep for changing dials and charging more. beware of franken-watches when purchasing from time monster at far east plaza too!

Amen on Monster Time.. especially when they see western tourists... Stick to the more reputable ADs... ;)