When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Delayed N00b introduction

TeeJay

Hi all, just thought I'd tell y'all a little about myself.

I'm 28 and have been engaged for nearly three years. My fiance and I collect guinea pigs, and currently have six. I've been interested in watches since I saw my first Bond movie (Octopussy) and I was hooked. When I was about 11 or 12, I read On Her Majesty's Secret Service, and that was when I read that Bond wore a Rolex Oyster Perpetual with large luminous numbers (I suspect a vintage Submariner) I bought my first rep almost a year ago, and that was my Submariner. Since then, I got my Omega Planet Ocean, a Rolex Daytona and the Omega Seamaster 2531.80 which is, despite it's inaccuracies and ongoing status as 'project watch', the one I wear the most. When my Planet Ocean gets back from having the crown repaired, then that will be back on my wrist full time. I work as a self-employed Art Consultant, which is a job both as vague and specific as it sounds. When I was younger, I wanted to be a comic book artist, so have always had an interest in creative writing and anything artistic. Most lately, that has been coming out through desk top publishing (see avatar and sig) and tattoo design, although I do work in just about any design area. I've found this site an irreplaceable source of information, and I hope to continue to contribute for as long as it remains in existence :)

Thanks for your time :)