When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Link chronos - new or old A7750 ?

z3k0

I'm thinking about doing my first mod project of getting gen ETA 7750 to A7750 powered rep. So, I'm looking for good rep housing old A7750, because I don't want to go through trouble of different hand measures, since old A7750 have interchangeable hands with Swiss 7750. So, my new Carrera chrono tachy is out, waiting for some future project. I was looking at link chronos at few dealers, and just Joshua have them listed as 28800 A7750, Paul and Adrew have them listed as just A7750 - is it possible that these are really old A7750 ? If that fails next candidate is IWC GST, SS or titan, I'm not sure yet ... but for that I need black day and date wheels :whistling: Any other suggestions are welcome :thumbsupsmileyanim:

And, yes I know that famous By-Tor guide labels them as having new A7750s - I've read it many times :D

bye,

Ivan

• 2 weeks later...

I had a similar question a few weeks back regarding the 7750 movement since two of the of the dealers with web sites don't mention the 28.8k rate but after some e-mails it was comfirmed they are the new high beat rate, I was almost certain it was the cse since more likely than not they all come from the same factory. But I read it's not impossible swap just more difficult.