When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Panerai 7mm Cyclopes Ready For Orders!

I think I have PM'ed everyone now who has committed to the PAM cyclops project with ordering information. For anyone else interested, there are still plenty to go around, and here is the lowdown:

The results are everything I had hoped for and I think they speak for themselves... Please see the pictures for yourself in this thread: http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?s=&amp...st&p=214196

Price is as previously stated:

-- $25 USD each or $20 USD each for 3 or more lenses.

Lens specs are as previously stated:

-- ~6.75 mm diameter

-- ~1.23 mm total thickness

-- Sapphire

CONUS shipping:

-- $3 USD first class, or $6 USD for priority mail per order (not per lens). Delivery confirmation included.

International (outside CONUS) shipping:

-- $4 USD air mail, or $25 USD EMS with tracking per order (not per lens). Delivery can not be guaranteed, but tracking information will be provided with the EMS shipping option.

Paypal:

** Make no mention of RWG or replicas of any sort in your paypal message!! **

-- Send me a PM to obtain paypal address.

-- Add 3% + $0.30 USD to your total (including shipping) if paying by credit card. No fee for cash payments.

-- Payments of incorrect amounts will simply be refunded.

-- Note the quantity and shipping method desired in the Notes field.

-- Provide a shipping address as well.

Disclaimers:

-- I can not guarantee that these lenses will fit every watch. They were designed to be thin enough to fit MOST watches. I expect about a 95%+ success rate with non-sandwich crystals. Some forum members are however looking into solutions for the sandwich crystals. Nevertheless, buyer beware.

-- I will guarantee the quality of these lenses if and only if installed by a competent watchsmith with experience in performing this sort of modification who uses proper equipment, glues, etc. I recommend The Zigmeister (Canada), schedule permitting.

-- Lenses to be shipped within a week of receiving payment.

Thanks!