When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

The movie "Zodiac" actually involved the watch brand

chris5264

I just got back from this rather average movie; my wife drags me to movies about serial killers to make up for my conversations about watches. However, it did have a few good moments. One thing was that the killer's name may have originated from the actual watch brand and there was a really good shot of what looked like a zodiac from the 70s. I don't know the brand enough to know if this was a gen or just made up. The movie took place in the 60s and 70s, they did a decent job making sure the watches fit the time. Anyway,,,something to look forward to if you find yourself going to see this one.

my sister bought me one for the holidays - i guess she figured I was all into watches.

its still in the box - i feel bad but it doesn't stand up to my reps - it really did strike me as "fossilesque"

zodiac used to make some pretty cool watches. like doxa cool :thumbsupsmileyanim:

but a few years ago the name was bought by fossil and their newer watches are quartz "fashion watch" crap (IMHO)

a shame as the vintage seawolf's were really nice!

post-1397-1173832771_thumb.jpg